Several months ago I penned (and recently published) the post “Sweet Rewards”
Here are the results…
Stepping out of the Computer Room today, nearly seven months later our school has:
- An equipped lab with 15 computers.
- Wireless internet connection
- Maintenance plan
- Plans to continue to improve our lab
Best of all:
- The students are stimulated, excited to learn and loving every minute of learning.
Wait…There’s more! Let the results speak… After writing an external, international exam from Computer for Kids, endorsed by I.C.D.L our students achieved:
- 6 platinum certificates for the six staff members who are now equipped with the necessary IT skills.
- 5 gold certificates and
- 16 silver certificates from our Grade Seven Class of 2015.
Stay posted to read how we better these results in the new academic year.